Daniel and Amy were born 12 weeks early and weighed only 4 pounds combined. We met them when they were just over 2 months old and they were still SO tiny. They were on heart and lung monitors for many months. The process has been long and I don't have the time to list everything now...so I will begin to copy and paste my other entries in my other sites and then bring everything up to date.
I chose the name of this blog based on the Bible verse:
Habakkuk 2:1-3
1-I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost. There I will wait to see what the Lord says and how he will answer my complaint.
2-Then the Lord said to me, "Write my answer plainly on the tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
3-This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.
1-I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost. There I will wait to see what the Lord says and how he will answer my complaint.
2-Then the Lord said to me, "Write my answer plainly on the tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
3-This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.
So, I am up in my watchtower waiting to see how God answers our prayers. I'm pretty excited about all that has happened and all that is to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment